Here is my new recipe.
1 pkg. frozen hash browns
1 envelope of onion soup
1/2 cup water
1 can Rotel tomatoes and green chilies
2 cups frozen corn
1 cup sour cream
1 tbsp. black pepper
1/2 tbsp. salt
2 pounds ground beef
1 can fried onions
2 cups grated cheese
1 med. tomato
1. Brown and drain ground beef, mix in onion soup, water, sour cream, pepper,
Rotel, and corn. Cook for 10 minutes on med.
2. Spray baking dish with Pan, cook hash browns till done in oven 425 for 30 minutes.
3. Pour beef mixture over cooked hash browns, top with grated cheese & fried onions.
4. Slice tomatoes sprinkle with salt, sweet basil and Italian Dressing put on top of grated
cheese and fried onions.
5. Bake 350* for 20 minutes serve hot with a salad.
This is whats for dinner tonight!!!