Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Big Move


Last October Rooster and I moved out of our family home to downsize to a smaller place. We choose a townhouse in town.


Life is different and exciting making a new nest for the two of us. Getting rid of the junk has been an ongoing process, going from 4000 sq ft to 1400 sq ft. What to keep, sell, donate, give to the peeps, or toss out.


Walking the dogs instead of letting them into the backyard is still in training for both us and the dogs. We've only had to chase Cindy Lou Who 3 times after she made a great escape. The older dogs have settled in nicely.


This spring I've developed a new interest in container gardening. I started the seeds indoors in February, slowly moving them to bigger containers on my balcony. My balconies one facing west the other facing east hopefully will be overflowing with flowers, veggies and little trees by summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment